Rose & deJong is excited to announce that they will again be presenting at the Annual Conference for the Association of Corporate Counsel-WI. This year’s presentation will focus on the advantages and disadvantages of various indemnification provisions as well as the interaction between indemnification clauses and other risk allocation devices, such as warranties and insurance policies. The conference is taking place May 16th and 17th, 2019 at the Osthoff Lake Resort in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
- A Litigator’s Deep Dive Into Indemnity and Liability Contract Provisions
- Update: Wisconsin Supreme Court revisits Wisconsin successor liability in Springer v. Nohl Electric Products Corporation
- 50 States Hold Harmless Survey
- The Factory @ The 42 Building Named to Milwaukee Business Journal List of Coolest Offices
- Lora LoCoco Named Partner at Rose/deJong