Neal joined Rose & deJong in 2019 as a member of the firm’s litigation team. Neal’s practice focuses on assisting clients with complex civil litigation matters, including business, construction, and real estate disputes.
Neal is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School. While in law school, Neal served as a clinical student with the Wisconsin Innocence Project and a Note and Comment Editor for the Wisconsin Law Review. Neal also worked as Law Clerk for the University of Wisconsin System Administration, Office of General Counsel.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, Juris Doctor cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Arts
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Bar Association