Lora LoCoco is a member of the firm’s Litigation Team. Lora represents a broad range of clients on a variety of complex commercial disputes including: commercial contract disputes, stock and asset purchase disputes, construction defect litigation, intellectual property litigation, insurance coverage disputes, business torts, and other complex business litigation. Lora’s practice includes representing clients in all aspects of complex state and federal civil litigation with an emphasis on in-depth legal analysis and legal briefing in the trial, appellate, and Supreme Court contexts. Additionally, Lora has knowledge and experience in intellectual property matters, including admission to patent practice before the USPTO, which offers another valuable service to our corporate clients.
Lora graduated cum laude from Marquette University Law School. She was a Note and Comment Editor for the Marquette Law Review and an Associate Editor for the Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review. During law school, Lora also served as a legal extern to Federal Judge Rudolph T. Randa.
Lora lives in Elm Grove with her husband Joe, and their four children, Alice, Francis, Grace, and Jack.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Insurance Litigation & Bad Faith Claims
- Real Estate Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Marquette University Law School, Juris Doctor cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Science
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- United State Patent and Trademark Office (Admitted for Patent Practice)
Awards & Honors
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019, 2020)