Andrew is a member of Rose & deJong’s litigation team. His practice focuses on assisting clients with complex civil litigation matters, including business, real estate, and construction disputes.
Andrew joined Rose & deJong in 2021 as a law clerk, where he worked on numerous contract, employment discrimination, and federal criminal defense matters. Now as an attorney, he brings his years of practical experience and dedication to serve and advocate for his clients. While in law school, Andrew served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Wisconsin International Law Journal and was an active member of the mock trial team, competing nationally. He also served as a clinical student within the VOCA Restraining Order Clinic, working alongside attorneys to advise low-income individuals on family law and restraining order matters.
Before law school, Andrew worked for a corporate and commercial litigation law firm in Washington, D.C., and the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air & Space Museum.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law & Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, Juris Doctor
- Editor-in-Chief, Wisconsin International Law Journal
- Best Performance in VOCA Restraining Order Clinic
- George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs
- Departmental Honors
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Association for Justice