Rose & deJong is pleased to announce that Lora LoCoco has been promoted to Partner. She joined the firm as an associate in 2011 after graduating cum laude from Marquette Law School. Lora is a commercial litigator with substantial experience in complex cases involving contract disputes, shareholder/partnership disputes, intellectual property, insurance coverage, business torts, and other complex business litigation.
- A Litigator’s Deep Dive Into Indemnity and Liability Contract Provisions
- Update: Wisconsin Supreme Court revisits Wisconsin successor liability in Springer v. Nohl Electric Products Corporation
- 50 States Hold Harmless Survey
- The Factory @ The 42 Building Named to Milwaukee Business Journal List of Coolest Offices
- Lora LoCoco Named Partner at Rose/deJong